WHAT IS COVERED?
they occur to a degree exceeding what constitutes normal aging of
graphics, PDecals warrants its products against the following: fading,
discoloration, crazing, peeling, pitting.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Natural weathering, gradual reduction in gloss, slight color changes, some lifting of the graphics at the edges.
- Graphics lifting from recessed areas.
- Graphics damaged as a result of improper car washing or physical damage caused by contact with foreign objects such as road debris, tree branches, car keys, etc.
- Labor to replace damaged graphics unless installed by PDecals.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY?
- Computer-cut vinyl graphics, unprinted: 5 years
- Thermally-printed graphics: 3 years/2 years in high-sun states*
- Gold leaf products made from SignGold 22kt gold film: 5 years; product must be hand-washed only
- Scotchprint full-color graphics on vehicles: 5 years/3 years in high-sun states (AZ, NM, desert CA, NV, UT, TX, FL)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
If your warranty claim is justified, PDecals will replace that product which is faulty. If PDecals installed your graphics and your claim is justified, your remedy will include labor to remove damaged graphics and install new. If PDecals did not install your graphics, no provision or remedy to cover labor for reinstallation will be made. In no case will PDecals be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from product use.
WHAT ARE YOUR OBLIGATIONS?
The ability of a graphic to survive its full expected life depends on many factors beyond control of the manufacturer. Lifespan is influenced far more by matters under the control of the applicator and user than of the manufacturer. In order for your PDecals warranty to apply, you must:
- Clean the surface: follow 3M Instruction Bulletin 5.1 Application: Substrate Selection, Preparation and Substrate-Specific Application Techniques. Note that vehicle surfaces require both General Cleaning and Solvent Cleaning. See end of this document for instructions in obtaining 3M Bulletins.
- Applicators: graphics must be applied by trained, professional applicators. Other applicators assume all risk and responsibility.
- Product misuse - PDecals offers no warranty for graphics which are not installed, used or cared for in compliance with 3M bulletins or PDecals application instructions.
- Inspection prior to application: graphics must be inspected prior to application and returned to PDecals if suspect. Users who proceed to apply a graphic suspected of having a manufacturing defect void any claim or warranty.
- Car washing (after application) - See PDecals Application Instructions for details on accepted washing. Do not wash the vehicle for three days following application.
- Wax - do not apply any wax directly over graphics.